Search Icon

Help Center

  • My order has an incorrect shipping address, can you fix it?

    We’re unable to alter a shipping address after an order has been placed, so if your order has an incorrect address it will need to be corrected after it ships. After you get a tracking number for this order, you can call the shipping carrier directly to correct your address.

    • For UPS, call 1 (800) 742-5877 and say “track a package”, or click on your tracking link above and select “change delivery”.
    • For USPS, call 1 (800) 275-8777 and press 3 when prompted, or sign up for USPS Informed Delivery.
  • Can I cancel my order?

    We’re currently unable to cancel or modify an order once it’s been placed, so please be sure to double-check your order before submitting it! If you ordered something you didn’t mean to, you can generate a prepaid return label at keenfootwear.com/returns as soon as the order ships, and then send it right back for a full refund once it arrives.

To the top